The Poker Game of Life

Poker and scotch on the rocks. Below are my reflections on life and poker. My journey from $4-8 as a past time to $30-60 for serious money and my life experiences in between.

Name:
Location: seattle, Washington, United States

Thursday, January 19, 2006

High Stakes poker on TV

Yesterday I saw the new TV show "High Stakes Poker". If you haven't seen this show yet you're definitely missing out. It was simply amazing to see a $100k minnimum buyin no limit cash game.

One of the most interesting hands I saw was a set of 5's over a set of 2's on a 542 board. Some rich doctor got Ted Forrest all in for like $100k pot. Sick I tell you, just sick.

At any rate I'm going to post more often. See you guys soon. Also if you're interested in High Stakes Poker online check out the site for more info.