The Poker Game of Life

Poker and scotch on the rocks. Below are my reflections on life and poker. My journey from $4-8 as a past time to $30-60 for serious money and my life experiences in between.

Name:
Location: seattle, Washington, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Goals for 06

Well I hope everyone had a happy new year. Now that my girlfriend went back to Houston I'll be back to focusing on my game. Despite a few rocky months I'm confident and ready for 06 with a $150k goal and a drive to improve in tournaments. Wish me luck.

On our Texas Holdem online website there's also a new page on Money Management. Please let me know what you think.

Also, lessons are back on due to continued interest. I took awhile off because I was focusing on my game but now I'm ready to break to teach part time. Please send email to checkraisetrav@gmail.com if you're interested. Details are also on the website.