The Poker Game of Life

Poker and scotch on the rocks. Below are my reflections on life and poker. My journey from $4-8 as a past time to $30-60 for serious money and my life experiences in between.

Name:
Location: seattle, Washington, United States

Friday, September 09, 2005

Hey Bob!

Thanks for the note Bob. Actually since starting in the $30/60 4 months ago I've gotten a better grip on the bankroll needed and winning expectations. In fact I actually started with a bankroll way too small for the game. I guess my experience in the actual playing part of the game and running good helped me do well and got my bankroll up to where it should be (was at about 750 BB now it's at 500 a bit scary). It'd be really nice to chat with another pro online sometime. If you're open let me know.

Definitely got more to learn