The Poker Game of Life

Poker and scotch on the rocks. Below are my reflections on life and poker. My journey from $4-8 as a past time to $30-60 for serious money and my life experiences in between.

Name:
Location: seattle, Washington, United States

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Point of view

"When your father turned to the dark side the good man inside him died. He ceased being Anakin Skywalker and became Darth Vader. So you see Luke, what I told you was true from a certain point of view" - Obi Wan Kenobi

"From a certain point of view??!!" - Luke Skywalker

Today I took 3 straight pots off a guy for a total of about $2,800. He then proceeds to tell me, "I have to go now but I'm sticking around anyway because I like your action. You know what I just called your raise with? 92o"

I guess from a certain point of view I'm not a good player. =)