The Poker Game of Life

Poker and scotch on the rocks. Below are my reflections on life and poker. My journey from $4-8 as a past time to $30-60 for serious money and my life experiences in between.

Name:
Location: seattle, Washington, United States

Friday, July 01, 2005

luck

So I'm getting over food poisoning which has to be about the worst thing that can happen to a person. I was sick literally the whole day yesterday. What luck.

I've had a lot of comments about my first royal flush. That's pretty amazing that some of you have had so many already. Since I started playing fulltime 3 months ago I rarely see them and have only hit one in my life. I wonder if I'm just not that lucky in that regard.

Anyhow came across an offer with Noble Poker. If you sign up thru this link Noble will match your first deposit up to $700. Quite a bit of free money.

Happy 4th of July weekend all.