The Poker Game of Life

Poker and scotch on the rocks. Below are my reflections on life and poker. My journey from $4-8 as a past time to $30-60 for serious money and my life experiences in between.

Name:
Location: seattle, Washington, United States

Monday, June 06, 2005

Running good

Well it's been 3 weeks since I graudated to $30-60 and things are going swimmingly for me (but not so well for the fish!). :) I'm now playing in 2 tables at once, my friend is recommending 4 but I want to take that one step at a time. At any rate I'm actually finding it a great game. There's about 2 pigeons per table (sometimes just a few mediocre players and no one awful) but that seems to be all I need. It's a simple "isolate and pound it to them" with tricks needed only for extra bets.

My friend MJ the owner of the Party Poker Strategy Guide has a great idea that I'm going to promote. If you sign up to play poker at one of the sites which we promote I'm willing to help teach you how I play poker. I know I know...what a shameless sell job. It is what it is though an extra way to make money on the side. If you want personalized lessons please let me know and we'll arrange something. I'll share hand histories, etc so you can see the results for yourself.

Good luck!