The Poker Game of Life

Poker and scotch on the rocks. Below are my reflections on life and poker. My journey from $4-8 as a past time to $30-60 for serious money and my life experiences in between.

Name:
Location: seattle, Washington, United States

Friday, April 22, 2005

Checkraise poker strategy guide

For the past few months I've been working on a poker strategy website.

It has a wide variety of Texas Holdem poker tips and ranges from beginning thoughts such as Does a flush beat a straight? all the way to some super advanced strategy thoughts on playing Ace King.

Naturally I'll always post in my blog but I'm hoping that my readers will also enjoy my site.

Texas Holdem Online strategies:


www.pokercheckraise.com

Since it's brand new I could really use some links to help promote traffic. Can you guys link up to my new strategy site to help make it popular?

Sincerely,
Travis